Understanding Your Health Insurance
Medical emergencies are one of the major stressors in life and having to battle with your insurance company afterwards only adds more stress. Our goal is to minimize that stress by ensuring your emergency is resolved quickly and efficiently. Elite Care is your personal advocate in this process by making sure that the benefits for which you pay monthly will be honored by your insurance company.
At Elite Care, we provide fast, concierge emergency care to all members of the Plano community and surrounding areas. State law requires your health insurance company pays your emergency room claim based on your in-network benefits. This safeguards you from having to worry about finding an in-network provider when experiencing a medical emergency. Insurance Code law can be found here.
We welcome all private insurance plans
While our facility is not a participating provider with any health benefit plans, we do work with all private insurance plans. This enables us to coordinate directly with your insurance provider, ensuring that your visit is processed at an in-network level.
Elite Care Emergency Room has never and will never balance bill or surprise bill!
For more information regarding your health care coverage in Texas visit the Texas Department of Insurance.
For more information regarding filing a complaint regarding your health insurance company, visit the TDI Health Insurance Complaints page.
Pursuant to House Bill 2041, the following is for your information:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in your health benefit plan provider network; and
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
- This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network.
Visit your facility website for a current price list.
Elite care is not a CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) participating provider. Elite Care complies with the terms of the Emergency Medical Treatment And Labor Act of 1986 (“EMTALA”) and treat or stabilize all patients that have “a condition manifesting itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in placing the individual’s health [or the health of an unborn child] in serious jeopardy, serious impairment to bodily functions, or serious dysfunction of bodily organs.”